My mind is a hurricane, so many emotions whirling around at once.
I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm happy, I'm empty...
The place where I thought I belonged shut the door in my face, where do I go from here?
Read a book, watch a movie, listen to music, take a drive, what can I do to make my mind stop?
Go to sleep for a few hours and sleep my day away, talking to no one?
It's like I'm in a crowded room screaming at the top of my lungs and no one hears me, no one even turns to look.
I want to go shooting and empty my anger into a zombie target in the woods, I want to punch things to, I want to cry, I want a reason to smile...but what reasons do I have?
The people who lift my spirits are never around, I am always alone, no matter where I am or who I'm with. So what is there to do?
Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Turn on auto pilot, wake up, go to class, grab some food, eat by myself, go back to my room do some homework, go to sleep, repeat cycle.
*random spew of depressing thoughts done*
Hi Lexie,
ReplyDeleteI see you made it through the weekend OK. Life can be so tough even when things go well. However, it is as if all just collapsed for you this past week. If I can help, I am just a few blocks away. I am hosting a Chinese New Year on Saturday night. Would you like to come and be my guest?
Music is a reason to smile!!! :))) i listen to it all the time and it got me throught the past 8 years <3
ReplyDeleteCool stuff
ReplyDelete